Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sweet Home Long Island

The Lantana is doing quite well.
The roses are blooming again. Yay.

This is the new orange hibiscus plant.

There's the good old red one that blooms every day without fail. Thank god for Miracle Grow.

The Tubular Bells keep on blooming.

The caladiums that I planted and thought had died are blooming in all the pots where I had planted other things because I thought the Caladiums were dead.

This passion flower looks like it's sticking its tongue out at you, doesn't it?
Find out if the fruit is edible on these. The plant is just loaded with little yellow fruits.

1 comment:

Liz Blondsense said...

Where are you my boy? I hope you're surfing and swimming and having some fun when you're not working. I almost went to the beach today but it was hot as hell so I passed. The temp on the back porch is close to 100. No thanks. Your father and I did some weeding in the shade.