Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Friday -Monday

I still miss the flowers at home! Prince looks great. Can't wait to eat the peppers!

Mahaulepu Beach (near the cave where we excavated)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hike to Kilohana Crater

Wild passion flower in bloom...there was even fruit on it!
Photobucket

View from the edge of the crater
Photobucket

Looking gross
Photobucket

Scenic overlook on the way up north
Photobucket
Photobucket

Limahuli Preserve (where we're staying)
Photobucket

The local flora
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think this is the mountain from South Pacific
Photobucket

Monday's hike up the mountain...I can't believe I crossed this!
Photobucket

Bamboo grows pretty high around here
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Liz Blondsense said...

wow you look great and what beautiful pictures you took.

We have all these little thingies growing on our passion flower here. It must be passion fruit too. I'll upload a picture of it tomorrow as well as our new orange hibiscus tree.

Liz Blondsense said...

I took pictures of the little passion fruits and will post them. I am giving some of the peppers to Derek because he loves them and they will burn my mouth to shreds. Don't fear, there will be plenty more when you come home.

I hope you're having a good time in addition to all the work you're doing.